Our Landy’s have been designed to let you have the most fun you can have while traveling in an iconic British vehicle. We’ve packed everything and a kitchen sink. Importantly, every effort has been made so you can leave as little impact on the countryside as possible. From gash bags to doggy poop bags to eco-friendly detergents and body wash, all in biodegradable packaging. We’ve pulled all the must-haves together so you don’t need to worry about them.
For charging on the go and keeping our carbon footprint low you’ve got multiple USB ports and 12V to 240V inverters so if you really must bring ipads, laptops & mobiles you don’t need to find an electrical point to charge them on-route.
Light up the night with solar powered lanterns & torches. Shower in warmth with solar powered showers.
What else should be considered? There’s guidelines for enjoying the countryside safely. Most of it’s common sense and like us, our adventurers have all been super respectful for whom being outdoors naturally means being guardian to it too.
A recap’s always a good thing though so here’s the official line on The Countryside Code…
- be considerate to those living in, working in and enjoying the countryside
- leave gates and property as you find them
- do not block access to gateways or driveways when parking
- be nice, say hello, share the space
- follow local signs and keep to marked paths unless wider access is available
PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT
- take your litter home – leave no trace of your visit
- do not light fres and only have BBQs where signs say you can
- always keep dogs under control and in sight
- dog poo – bag it and bin it – any public waste bin will do
- care for nature – do not cause damage or disturbance
ENJOY THE OUTDOORS
- check your route and local conditions
- plan your adventure – know what to expect and
- what you can do
- enjoy your visit, have fun, make a memory
FOLLOW ADVICE ON LOCAL SIGNS